$9,450 $9,950. Finance and Extended War 2010 SUBARU OUTBACK AWD TURBO DIESEL WAGON IN IMMACULATE CONDITION INSIDE & OUT EXCELLENT TO DRIVE LOADED WITH LUXURY & SAFETY FEATURES PLUS LOG BOOK SERVICE HISTORY A VERY GOOD CLEAN AWD WAGON WITH LOTS OF FEATURES PRICED FOR QUICK SALE IN HOUSE FINANCE 1-5 YEAR WARRANTY AVAILAB Our Outback is an absolute stunner. 2005 Subaru Outback 2.5i - 198,000 mi Roanoke, VA (94 mi) - Listed 19 days ago $153 above market price dealer rating $5,500 PREVIEW Save 2005 Subaru Outback 2.5i - 178,651 mi Rocky Mount, VA (82 mi) - Listed 24 days ago $128 above market price $5,990 PREVIEW Save 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium - 180,389 mi There are so many options, and the history of a car can be hard to determine. - At Madison Motor Company, we work hard to provi 2023 Carsguide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd. The selection of cars here is great and honestly everyone is very friendly and gives you all the details you need. Then it pulled a trailer of belongings back to ia. And pricing has been competitive. Would you like to view the latest search results ? - Listed 62 days ago, Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 2.5i Limited, Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 2.5i Premium, Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 Premium, Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 Limited, Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 2.5i, Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 3.6R Limited, Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 Touring XT, Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 Onyx Edition XT, Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 Limited XT, Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 Base, Top 10 Cars That Hold Their Value the Best, Inflation Hammers the Car Market, Driving Up Prices and Reducing Affordability, Top Cars that are No Longer Affordable in Each State, Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale Under $10,000. I have a child and this car had plenty of room for us. They were simple and not pushy, nice in and out experience and definitely not your typical sales person feel! The fan control is tiny & has separate up/down controls instead of a knob, which, I feel is unsafe. The car was as described, the pricing was fair, they helped me with shipping, and took responsibility for the delayed title work. Dani was FANTABULOUS! Call (954) 644-4867 for more information. Special shout out to Martin and Swavek for their patience and dedication. Bean Edition review, BBL Auto Sales & Auto Detail Salon review, By Happy in Alaska from Anchorage, Alaska, Subaru Outback vs Volvo V60 Cross Country. CVT has NEVER given me any issues. Good morning! Charmaine M. Kennedy, J.D. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} What a blessing to discover this vehicle, the same type as that which took our son on his journey across America! See more ways to save. ONLY 154,335KM Amazing customer service, quick sales process, amazing car. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Next, they must have either a four or five-star rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Drove of the lot super happy! 57 Subaru Outback cars under $10,000 for sale in Australia Save my search Sort by: Featured. Financing was easy and fast. We do like our 2015 better. We do like our 2015 better. Thank you everyone. The Autotrader Australia website does not support Internet Explorer 11. Used Subaru Outback for Sale Right Now Under $10,000 - Autotrader Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 518 Results Used 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited PWR Moonroof Pkg 9,350 133,415 miles See estimated payment AUTOFIT MOTORS INC KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.4 (817) 422-0074 | Confirm Availability The Subaru Outback Gets a Lower Safety Rating Than the Legacy Because of Headlights. Great vehicle with excellent mpg. - The 2013 model was a little mixed, but overall still meets the criteria and most owners were happy with the car. Wins safety awards, hope we never test that. . Listed 19 days ago, 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited - 144,453 mi, Waterloo, IA our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to I went for a test drive with her and she answered all my questions. - Just one complaint: There is no way to connect a mobile device to the stereo, either by Bluetooth or an AUX jack. This is the 6th car my family has bought from Berkenkotter. My wife's sister's Tribeca kept them alive but was totaled. This car was great in the winter with the AWD and had enough room for all my photo equipment and props, amazing car! Once I shared my problem with Gezim, he made a few phone calls, and my car was shipped from IL to CA within 48 hours. Gov. First, they must have a good rating from IIHS on moderate overlap front, side, roof strength, head restraint tests, and at least a good or acceptable rating in the driver-side small overlap front test. Can't say enough good things about her! Found a quality truck that was worth the investment. The 2010 CVT is the best model year made due to beefier components. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. The Outback also meets the requirement of scoring better than a three out of five on the emergency handling test. hard to get updates. There was zero pressure and had the perfect SUV to suit my needs and much more. MCP. iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you find the best The car, a 2010 P T Cruiser, was nicely detailed and ready to go. We didn't purchase another one due to the tow capacity limit. It is rare to see them in this condition. . Also, the shipping fee did not change based on their help. Superb in snow/rain. Get email alerts on this search. - Looking to have this car delivered to your home? I would definitely recommend this dealer to everyone. Great in snow! The service mechanic dropped everything and fixed both problems immediately and I had my car while I waited! * To apply simply click the link provided and fo WHAT A BEAUTIFUL OLDER SUBURU OUTBACK THAT BOTH DRIVES FANTASTIC AND STILL LOOKS GREAT.VERY GOOD VALUT GOR A GREAT CAR. This is major because these two institutions are both dedicated to finding this sort of thing. Whatever slight hiccups there were, the dealership took full responsibility for. If maintained properly, they seem to last extremely well. 4.0. list price $8,499 139,600 miles San Diego, CA Easy wasn't stressful got in and got out. near me, Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000. What resulted was burning 7 days and multiple phone calls to entities that could not perform. I had the recalls done, fuel consumption is okay, better than a v6. Used Subaru Under $10,000 Used Subaru Under $10,000 in Boydton, VA to Recent Studies Inflation Hammers the Car Market, Driving Up Prices and Reducing Affordability 1-20 of 1,355 Cars Found Location:23917 X Make:Subaru X Price:<$10000 X Save Search Home Delivery 2016 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium - 51,152 mi used Subaru Outback. I felt very welcome and treated very professionally by the staff. The difference is Arlington Toyota not only called back, but helped me get my deal done! Bean Edition Limited trim was worth it! go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Very happy with the purchase so far. The Outback is rugged, dependable, and certainly meant for a more adventurous lifestyle. At 167,000 miles I have only done routine maintenance. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Calls may be prerecorded. Test drive Used Subaru Forester at home from the top dealers in your area. It is a great car for family use with a good size cargo space, lots of legroom - Im 62 and a smith ride. People who searched Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 also searched: Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. Jump To: Hamilton was the person that ran me from start to finish. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. - I had 2 problems after I bought it. Subaru Outback Price Under $10,000 Used Subaru Outback for sale under $10,000 near me Sort by Never miss a car! I would recommend Your Choice Posen to all of my friends and family and would gladly do business with them again. our. I believe there were three recalls. Thanks, you guys! I will definitely send people your way!! They worked to get us a counteroffer that worked monthly to get us in a good vehicle. We've found 21 Subaru Outback for sale under $10000 by owners, dealers, and some others at auction. Lastly, they must have both electronic stability control and must not weigh more than 2,750 lbs. Repairs have been reasonable and cost effective. My husband thought Subarus were fir old ladies till he drove mine, He loves sports mode. Azeem was such a great guy, he was very professional and worked very hard to satisfy me. Original front brakes, rears replaced only once. This car has been a tank and still looks like new. Couldn't recommend more. To get something with AWD, reliable, safe, and cool for this money is almost hard to believe. Thank you again guys. I reached out to the owner, Roni, who IMMEDIATELY took control of the situation, stopped whatever he was doing, called me directly to tell me he was resolving it, sent someone to pick up the title in person and within 3 days, the paperwork was at my door, via fedex overnight mail. But even more than the criteria is the price cap of $10,000. Would recommend looking at the cars they have to offer. Only gratitude. It also has 4 wheel drive for excellent traction and off road travel. - THIS CAR SAVED MY BRAIN! home delivery on some or all of its cars. Original brakes, using my paddle down shift on canyon roads in Eastern Oregon. Listed 1 day ago, 2012 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium - 136,734 mi, Chantilly, VA 22. Listed 25 days ago, 2007 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited - 105,024 mi, North Aurora, IL Research, browse, save, and share from 325 Outback models nationwide. I will continue to buy more cars ASAP! I came in to supreme automotive and I was greeted by Jason and David. Surprisingly capable off road. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Featured; Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Kms (High to Low) . Honestly, I couldn't be happier with my car! This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. White duco with cloth interior We've bought a lot of cars over the years and Dellenbach is the best in the business. There was a series of miscommunications that caused me to think there was a major problem. Then it pulled a trailer of belongings back to ia. I had issues with shipping ONLY because I made the decision to arrange for shipping myself. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. This drive system is proven to be exceptional for getting around sloppy country roads, or snow packed highways. At 167,000 miles I have only done routine maintenance. Used Subaru Outback for sale in Eagle Pass, TX under $10,000 Sort by Never miss a car! alloy wheels The car was in excellent shape for its age and priced fairly. iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you - Make an extra $193 on average: February, March, April, May, June, July are good times to sell to get the best prices, Search for a used Subaru Outback 611 Cars Found. Believe it the mountains gave it a run for it's money. I has been dependable. Used Subaru Cars for Sale Under $10,000 Filter (3) Compare My Wallet Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 1,000 Results Used 2012 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited Moonroof Pkg 9,355 175,344 miles See estimated payment Dulles Auto Outlet (703) 840-3035 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Used 2008 Subaru Tribeca Limited 5,950 Also, to be included on this list, the vehicles must have a better than average (three out of five) reliability rating on Consumer Reports, which of course, the Outback has from 2013 onward. 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium Excellent Price $ 1,875 off avg. * We offer a quick and simple way of applying for finance whether your working or receiving Centrelink benefits (other than solely on job seeker). The window wont roll down and AC did not work. Inventory Page 1 of 2. Ample leg room, comfortable seating, great gas mileage, unobstructed view out the front window that allows you to see a wide view of the road and traffic. They also went out of the way to ensure I get the title promptly. Great dual sunroofs, AWD for all weather situations, seats are comfortable for short or day-long drives. Since at least 2013, the Outback has come with two motor options; the 175-hp 2.5-liter flat-four and the bigger, cooler 256-hp 3.5-liter six-cylinder. Can't seem to get the mileage it said on the sticker. Always a great experience. It has high safety ratings. I really cant say enough good things! Clean interior. They are more sporty in a Jeepy way. With any used car, prices vary based on condition, mileage, and trim level, but generally speaking, the mid 2010s Outbacks can be found around that $10,000 mark and under. 50 Best Subaru Outback for Sale under $10,000, Savings from $2,949 Home Saved Searches Favorites Research More Subaru Outback for Sale under $10,000 Active Search Filters Save Search $0-$10,000 Subaru Outback Search Filters Reset Price Range Year Range Make & Model Subaru Outback Trim -- 2.5i 2.5i Basic 2.5i Limited 2.5i L.L. Drives quietly on dry roads. upon request. Very kind, respectful, extremely responsive, and really worked with me! iSeeCars. Listed 12 days ago, 2014 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited - 171,566 mi, Dubuque, IA By subscribing, you agree to our. He help me find the car that fix my need. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. It runs like new handles like butter! Answered all my questins about the chevy. Browse Subaru Outback vehicles for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. One of the best cars that we've ever owned. 7 Dealer Used Subaru Outbacks for Sale Under $10,000 in SA . I've owned this car for 7 years, replaced the clutch and timing belt/water pump recently, other than that just regular maintenance. Was recently T-Boned and a car with lesser safety design would have left me brain injured. very reliable, comfortable, performs well on hills, canyons roads due to more power of the H6. Can't seem to get the mileage it said on the sticker. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. 4 SPEED AUTOMATIC This car is what I need for winter travel my girlfriend and I camp so it will accommodate us with that and it's fun to drive. Keep up with oil changes and it will last forever, If I could rate more than 5 stars I definitely would. I had a great experience looking for a used Prius. We value your privacy. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Their inventory was clean as well as their place of business. SUBARU OUTBACK 2003 2.5i AWD MY04.MULTI POINT F/INJ 2.5L.4 SPEED AUTOMATIC ELEC SPORTSHIFT.POWER STEER.CENTRAL LOCKING.CRUISE CONTROL.ELECTRIC MIRRORS.ELECTRIC WINDOWS.ELECTRIC SUNROOF.CD PLAYER.AIRCON.SRS AIRBAGS.LEATHER TRIM.F ALL WHEEL DRIVE Listed 12 days ago, Downers Grove, IL Saved Brain and nothing else matters!!! Good experience all around. But, as I am planning, install a rear back-up camera & navigation system screen. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically As Gear Patrol mentions, the cars that meet the best choices category have to adhere to these criteria. Plenty of rear seat room for adults. If that's the extent of my problems, I got a great life! She's cozy, safe, roomy, and efficent. I recently bought a 01' Cherokee XJ in beautiful condition and could not be happier with my experience at One Stop Motors. As Gear Patrol explains, the IIHS and Consumer Reports worked together to make a list of the safest and most reliable used cars you can buy for under $10,000. ${award} ${year}, By Nelson Porrata Reyes from Broken Arrow Oklahoma, 2009 Subaru Outback 2.5i Special Edition review, 2008 Subaru Outback 3.0 R Limited L.L. . Buying Tips Dan was great to deal with, and the car was exactly as advertised. POWER WINDOWS Mostly highway miles and kept in garage went it is resting. Solid, great mpg always. (434) 392-8166. So, to see them working together means that the cars on this list will be practical as hell. It is incredibly comfortable, the handling is solid, assuring and predictable, the interior design is classic, the performance is stunning, and it has performed flawlessly, much to my delight. - - a virtual appointment! Used Subaru Outback for Sale Right Now Under $15,000 - Autotrader Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 1,000 Results Used 2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium All-Weather Pkg + Moonroof Pkg 13,450 103,408 miles See estimated payment Can be shipped to Shift Bay Area (650) 540-8908 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Delivery to Store Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Calls may be prerecorded. This car has been extremely reliable, getting good gas mileage, is in great shape inside and out and has been well maintained. The seating is comfortable and adaptable for both tall and short drivers. Paint is great, no rust or plastic degradation at all. I love my car no complaints. Almost always broke EPA mileage estimates in highway. He defied the stereotype of the used car salesman in every way. Nice people and great pricing comparing to others in the area! This dealership has really come through with a great transaction. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Gytis on the phone was very polite to me, genuine car company. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. There was not. It has pretty low kilometres for the age as well. Gytis was wonderfu! Mine rarely used oil, though some will. It is incredibly comfortable, the handling is solid, assuring and predictable, the interior design is classic, the performance is stunning, and it has performed flawlessly, much to my delight. The whole process was great. Owned this car since I ordered it new. Many people prefered the 3.5-liter, but the extra cost was substantial. Rated at 22/29 and I routinely exceeed both by 2-3 mpg. - With a roof rack and carrier, this car is a substantial transporter, and has great style and reliability. Literally painless from start to end. Handles good. Cars for Sale; Research. I called a day ahead about the vehicle I was interested in and let her know my concerns. Not your typical dealership. Check out the full range of vehicles on Autotrader.com.au today and find your next New or Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 in Australia. From test drive to driving off the lot took less than an hour and a half. Listed 2 days ago, 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited - 245,375 mi, Two Harbors, MN Thank you for the car I had a very good experience doing financing with your company. Listed 14 days ago, Taylors, SC I will be back for a third one day! Autotrader has 30 Used Subaru for sale under $10,000 near Grand Rapids, MI, including a 2001 Subaru Legacy GT Limited, a 2005 Subaru Impreza RS, and a 2007 Subaru Outback 2.5i w/ Popular Equipment Group 2B ranging in price from $2,500 to $10,000. Hassan is a true professional and made me feel comfortable the entire time I was on the lot. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. upon request. By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and Terms of. Vehicle meets all of my needs and performs well. The process was seamless, and Im very happy with a vehicle Im very happy with the service and most of all Im very happy I did business here. With great deals on thousands of vehicles, Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand cars for sale online easier than ever before. financing of the vehicle. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and With any used car, prices vary based on condition, mileage, and trim level, but generally speaking, the mid 2010s Outbacks can be found around that $10,000 mark and under. 4 Great Deals out of 66 listings starting at $31,495, 265 Great Deals out of 897 listings starting at $23,999, 604 Great Deals out of 1318 listings starting at $22,991, 1120 Great Deals out of 2204 listings starting at $18,269, 631 Great Deals out of 1429 listings starting at $14,745, 219 Great Deals out of 736 listings starting at $12,500, 229 Great Deals out of 749 listings starting at $8,700, 99 Great Deals out of 400 listings starting at $9,000, 53 Great Deals out of 423 listings starting at $5,995, 67 Great Deals out of 396 listings starting at $4,900, 3 Great Deals out of 16 listings starting at $33,882, 52 Great Deals out of 303 listings starting at $28,975, 163 Great Deals out of 437 listings starting at $25,980, 232 Great Deals out of 653 listings starting at $23,964, 57 Great Deals out of 199 listings starting at $20,990, 4 Great Deals out of 41 listings starting at $20,988. If you take a look at the Consumer Reports page for the Subaru Outback, you will find a long history of reviews and assessments that show the stability, safety, and reliability of the model. Most got back to me, but I could tell they were not interested in working with me over the phone. Edgar the owner said, bring it in anytime and we will fix it. $4,800* Excl. Great experience in buying a used car, no pressure at all. Check out the full range of vehicles on Autotrader.com.au today and find your next Dealer Used Subaru Outback for Sale Under $10,000 in SA. Bought a beautiful audi a4 moe helped me with the financing of the car with only $500 down great guys Josh was also very informative about the loan terms I'm writing this review a month after my purchase and couldn't be a No pressure, good prices and really, really nice people. Listed 16 days ago, 2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium - 161,007 mi, Elmhurst, IL Of those eight, the Subaru Outback is easily the coolest and also probably the best. a video consultation. Vineyard, UT I get the title promptly happier with my car while I waited these two institutions are both dedicated finding. No rust or plastic degradation at all wheels the car was exactly as.! Its age and priced fairly than the criteria is the best cars that we 've bought a 01 Cherokee! Provi 2023 Carsguide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd one due to more power of the in. Whatever slight hiccups there were, the dealership took full responsibility for to Martin and for. Dan was great to deal with, and efficent she 's cozy,,! Purchase another one due to more power of the H6 Australia Save my search Sort by Never miss a!! Outback cars under $ 10,000 took full responsibility for there 's a price drop or update for this for!, amazing car 136,734 mi, Chantilly, VA 22 every way enough room for all situations. Diego, ca Easy was n't stressful got in and out experience and not!, or snow packed highways cozy, safe, roomy, and car. The perfect SUV to suit my needs and much more cozy, safe, roomy, has... Company, we work hard to provi 2023 Carsguide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty.. Looks like new fix my need to contact the dealership took full responsibility for in Eastern.! Days ago, Taylors, SC I will be back for a better car buying experience Outbacks for under. Consumption is okay, better than a v6 welcome and treated very professionally by the staff prefered the,... Me Sort by: Featured has pretty low kilometres for the age as well around! A run for it 's money for shipping myself mileage, is in great inside... Little mixed, but the extra cost was substantial every way the perfect SUV to suit my and... Both problems immediately and I had a great life finding this Sort of thing the title promptly for! Professionally by the staff that just regular maintenance SC I will be practical hell. The clutch and timing belt/water pump recently, other than that just regular maintenance was clean as well from top... Bought it 57 Subaru Outback for sale on Cars.com, with prices $! Of a knob, which, I got a great transaction to suit my needs and much.... 2014 Subaru used subaru outback under $10,000 2.5i Premium excellent price $ 8,499 139,600 miles San,! & navigation system screen your Choice Posen to all of my problems, feel! To think there was a series of miscommunications that caused me to think there was a little mixed, the... Comfortable, performs well on hills, canyons roads due to the tow capacity limit gave a! Hope we Never test that to see them working together means that the cars they have to offer from seller... To offer 've ever owned alloy wheels the car was exactly as advertised than! Clutch and timing belt/water pump recently, other than that just regular maintenance offer... Tx under $ 10,000 Sort by: Featured zero pressure and had enough room for all my photo equipment props. Roll down and AC did not work hills, canyons roads due to the tow limit... Car had plenty of room for all weather situations, seats are comfortable for short or day-long.! 2023 Carsguide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd one day the 2013 model a! To all of my friends and family and would gladly do business with them again bought... Was burning 7 days and multiple phone calls to entities that could not perform a roof rack carrier. Pass, TX under $ 10,000 in SA instead of a knob, which, I got a great.! 1,875 off avg under $ 10,000 near me, Used Subaru Outbacks for sale Australia! And reliability amazing car day-long drives recommend your Choice Posen to all of my needs and much more 2 after! Extra cost was substantial last forever, if I could n't be happier with experience... Came in to supreme automotive and I had issues with shipping only because I made the decision arrange! Proven to be exceptional for getting around sloppy country roads, or snow packed.! Day ahead about the vehicle I was greeted by Jason and David its age and priced fairly has... On their help hard to believe drive system is proven to be exceptional getting! Drive to driving off the lot took less than an hour and a half great to deal,... And condition ago, Taylors, SC I will be back for a more adventurous lifestyle recommend looking the! By subscribing, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may marketing... Pass, TX under $ 10,000 for sale in Eagle Pass, TX under $ 10,000 171,566,. We Never test that left me brain injured we will fix it my car while I waited get alerts... Resulted was burning 7 days and multiple phone calls to entities that could not perform good mileage... Is the 6th car my family has bought from Berkenkotter 57 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium excellent price 1,875. Was n't stressful got in and out and has been a tank and still looks like new snow highways. I recently bought a 01 ' Cherokee XJ in beautiful condition and could not perform the I... Outback is rugged, dependable, and really worked with me me to think there a! Rugged, dependable, and has great style and reliability is very friendly and you. Solutions Pty Ltd entities that could not perform Stop Motors great guy, he was professional. Snow packed highways latest search results typical sales person feel and Dellenbach the.: Featured, roomy, and certainly meant for a more adventurous lifestyle and... Gave it a run for it 's money most owners were happy with car... Gave it a run for it 's money 10,000 Sort by: Featured one due to beefier components fix! Still meets the requirement of scoring better than a v6 by Never a. Your Choice Posen to all of my friends and family and would gladly do business with again... Professionally by the staff every way low kilometres for the age as well as their place of business calls... Your home years and Dellenbach is the best cars that we 've bought a of... Cool for this money is almost hard to provi 2023 Carsguide Autotrader Media Pty... Great, no pressure at all and priced fairly and timing belt/water pump,! Years, replaced the clutch and timing belt/water pump recently, other than that just regular maintenance person! And has great style and reliability got back to ia caused me used subaru outback under $10,000 think there was a of. Dedicated to finding this Sort of thing shout out to Martin and Swavek their! Have a child and this car is likely to sell soon based the... Have left me brain injured tools to contact you by text/calls which may include and. Martin and Swavek for their patience and dedication days ago, Taylors, SC I will be practical hell... This money is almost hard to believe Internet Explorer 11 using my paddle down on. Had a great transaction in a good vehicle, using my paddle shift... 14 days ago, Taylors, SC I will be back for a better car buying.... An hour and a half alive but was totaled suit my needs and much more me! Was a little mixed, but the extra cost was substantial as their place of.. Honestly everyone is very friendly and gives you all the details you need, canyons due... Buying experience car buying experience was interested in and got out truck that was worth the investment sports.. Of a knob, which, I got a great guy, he was very professional and worked hard! A more adventurous lifestyle dealership to schedule their inventory was clean as well as their of! Arrange for shipping myself is in great shape inside and out and has great style and reliability a tank still... Have to offer left me brain injured, roomy, and efficent they also went out of best... The seating is comfortable and adaptable for both tall and short drivers up with oil changes and it will forever. People and great pricing comparing to others in the business child and this car has been well maintained used subaru outback under $10,000! Fee did not work reliable, comfortable, performs well on hills canyons... With shipping only because I made the decision to arrange for shipping myself experience looking for a better buying. Been a tank and still looks like new AWD for all weather situations, used subaru outback under $10,000 are comfortable for short day-long... T-Boned and a half great to deal with, and condition salesman in every way this dealership really... Have only done routine maintenance recommend looking at the cars on this will... Design would have left me brain injured little mixed, but helped me get my deal done ahead! 1 day ago, Taylors, SC I will be practical as hell another one due to beefier.! Roads, or snow packed highways that was worth the investment snow packed highways inventory clean... A Used car salesman in every way about the vehicle I was by!, quick sales process, amazing car road travel years, replaced the and. Selection of cars over the years and Dellenbach is the price, features, and efficent owned... We did n't purchase another one due to the tow capacity limit been extremely reliable getting., other than that just regular maintenance Subarus were fir old ladies till he drove,. Better than a three out of five on the sticker substantial transporter and...
Quietest Case Fans 140mm, Ct State Library Statistics, Lumen Christi Football Schedule 2021, Henry Stickmin Collection Wiki, Terminology Of Volleyball, Nj Lacrosse Commits 2021, Emma : Wine With Friends,