This free app gets you cash back on gas! shell fuel rewards not working 07 Jan. shell fuel rewards not working. Travel: Earn 5/gal for every $50 spent when you book hotels, flights and rental cars, through the Fuel Rewards program. Source: T-Mobile. Of course I would always interpret it where it airs on the side of the company and not the customer. Select the issue you are having below and provide feedback to Fuel Rewards. Go to Shell Fuel Rewards Mastercard Account Sign In website using the links below ; Step 2. Some franchises do not have to accept corporate coupons or offers. Truly believe that T-Mobile needs to clarify and clean up their verbiage in the app. To get your gifts and for your chance to win prizes, make sure you open the T-Mobile Tuesdays app every week at some point between Tuesday at 5 a.m. Along the bottom of the app's main screen, tap on the little gift icon and you'll find My Stuff. Customer Service Call Center hours of operation: 9 a.m.-7 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday. No way to add T-Mobile rewards or even view current status. So it basically makes it sound like you have to have gold status and that shell and T-Mobile are in cahoots to offer something but at the same time take away part of it. With 3 lines on Essentials, Magenta, or MAX. Hello, Did anyone else have an issue today when they redeemed the Fuel Rewards with Shell only $0.05 was credited in lieu of the $.10 off? With gas prices up the way they are, that extra $0.20/gal at the pump is extremely helpful!! You can do this over Wi-Fi. DD Perks and Shell have teamed up to reward you at Dunkin' and at the pumpat participating locations through 12/31/22. Fayetteville, NC 28306. Credits stop if you cancel any lines. Then tap on Clear data . Shell fuel rewards 25 cents off did not work The total was supposed to be 35 cents off (standard 10 cents plus TMobile Tuesday 25 cents). Participation varies by market. I can't add my T-Mobile Tuesday 10c off. Please try again in a few minutes. ( Now that I think about it, this thing will actually benefit me ;). Cookie Notice In the Tuesday app it says with a new year comes a new spin.. and you get $0.10 off on Tuesdays and $0.05 every day with extended Gold. Turn off Wi-Fi to make sure you're using the T-Mobile network. Fuel Rewards program (aka Fuel Rewards Network or FRN), is a free loyalty Partner and Wholesale Brands / MVNO (e.g. 2. Published by BP North America on 2022-08-30. Enter your username or e-mail address. Yes, I have the same issue, is T Mobile Tuseday no longer offering $0.10 Rewards on Fuel Rewards, if so, that really SUCKS. Every week through the T-Mobile Tuesdays app, you can claim gift offers and you may have a chance to win prizes. Anyway, I went to my nearest Shell gas station today, I tried using the shell rewards card many times, it doesn't work. To be eligible, customers must be at least 18 years old, minors need to be at least 16 years of age with parental consent. Load your 7-Eleven Wallet with cash, credit, or debit and use it to get fuel discounts and other rewards. 1 reply. 5 cents from T-Mobile and 5 cents from extended gold status. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app, all it does is just sets at the home screen. Learn more. I only Recived $0.05 for my Gold Status. So T-Mobile is giving five cents so that gives us that $.10. Tap Apps & Notifications then click View all apps . Order info. Pennsylvania (/ p n s l v e n i / (); Pennsylvania German: Pennsilfaani), officially the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is a state spanning the Mid-Atlantic, Northeastern, Appalachian, and Great Lakes regions of the United States. Qualifying new account & credit req'd. Price Lock guarantees new accounts with qualifying service can keep their regular monthly rate plan price for current unlimited talk, text, and . All you got to do is log into the fuel rewards website, make sure you alt ID is set up properly.. Effective January 04 2022 T-Mobile change the terms and condition and no longer provides $0.10 cents per gallon. Text BALANCE to 83835 * to see your rewards balance. Set the device Network mode to Auto. The Fuel Rewards program and Shell are adding 25-cent-per-gallon discounts on gas purchases to the list of gifts that millions of T-Mobile customers can get each week through the T-Mobile Tuesday app. Afterwards, close Edge. When I asked the cashier about it, they said "it expired as 10/2". Not working Crashes Connection Login Account Screen It needs to be a little bit more straightforward because you can tell from all of the responses in this thread that there are several different ways to interpret this. 10 cents from Tuesday-Fri. Enter your Username and Password and click on Log In ; Step 3. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. Once you save an offer, you can redeem it right away, or you can wait until later. Text JOIN to 83835 * to join. So I would suspect that at least until its changed, that whatever you see at the pump is probably what everybody else is seeing and that is five cents on top of gold five cents. Make sure your cell number is in your profile so you text us for information. I drive 2 miles to work 2 miles back five days a week. Employee. The Fuel Rewards program (aka Fuel Rewards Network or FRN), is a free loyalty program that helps you save money on fuel at over 11,000 Shell stations, nationwide. Don't forget to check your app for special bonus offers toward additional savings on fuel. Got my usual 5cents even though the app says im getting 25cents. Use FuelRewards to find a participating Shell or other participating fuel stations. Alright, as soon as I turned off my VPN express, the app worked on my iPhone and also no more not connected to the internet on my MacBook. Remove any cases or covers from the device. I've looked through the app and the only thing I can see is I haven't added a linked credit card to the account yet for fuel rewards could that be the reason it's not working for me? The 5/gal reward for Gold Status will be combined with other rewards in your Fuel Rewards account. Say goodbye to taking your wallet out and swiping your credit card at the pump. Open the " Settings " app on the device. Fuel Rewards members with Gold Status save at least 5gal on every fill-up. Previous Gold status folks lose and gain 0cents since they are already Gold.Previous Silver folks gain 2 cents because they used to be 3 cents. Go back to "Settings" "Connections" "Mobile Network" "Network Mode". App opens and immediately closes. My step by step: Log in to Tuesdays and save the Fuel Rewards offer> Select redeem which should launch FR app> Select Apply on the pop-up> get to gas station> Select Alt ID> enter my phone number> then it says you have whatever rewards and you select yes> move forward with payment and pumping. If there are any problems, here are some of our suggestions I want to deactivate my old card. Text ALTID to 83835 * to see your Alt ID. Use the mobile app to easily activate these offers. when attempting to redeem the Fuel Rewards code. they need to reverse that NOW Bob from Alabama Userlevel 7 +10 drnewcomb Pillar 1144 replies 10 months ago The local Shell stations were barely competitive with Fuel Rewards. App still shows 35 cents off. If the price did not drop the correct amount, I will cancel the transaction before pumping the gas. Shop phones by brand. On your device, goto "Settings" click "Apps" select "Fuel Rewards app" click "Storage" click "Clear Data" option. Not just the $1 reduced savings (for 20 gallons), but the way that T-Mobile presented it. I have spoken with t-mobile about this and they promised to get back to me with an answer. If you don't receive your card in the mail, please contact our customer service call center at 888-REWARD+ (888-739-2730) for further assistance. And all without notice. Switch to T-Mobile. Participation varies by market. Filled gas, entered ID at register, only took 10 cents per gallon off. Tried using for the second time. I missed the change policy. I've registered on fuel rewards it has my phone number listed as my alternate ID but it never works, I've tried my number at the pump it doesn't work I've tried paying inside it doesn't work either the cashier always tells me it's not working. I redeemed twice now. Follow these steps to resolve intermittent Fuel Rewards app issues: This issue is usually caused by your network. So disappointed. Sorry, we're still checking this file's contents to make sure it's safe to download. Same as everyone. At Shell: With Gold Status, youll save at least 5/gal on every fill-up at participating Shell stations. If you don't redeem an offer right away, you can find it later in My Stuff. See the way I read it was, and maybe I just didnt read it at all I dont know, but I read that you had your five cent gold status then the $.10 T-Mobile on top of it for Tuesday and you got five cents off every day through Friday. Ongoing rewards and special bonus offers for additional fuel rewards, savings and discounts. I know it is an extra step, but I think it is better than continuing to miss out on the savings. T-Mobile employees are only eligible to receive the weekly gift offers; they're not eligible for the chance to win prizes. Uninstall and reinstall did not help. Sorry, our virus scanner detected that this file isn't safe to download. how to save money on gas at shell gas: - launch the t-mobile tuesdays app ( 0:15 ) - scroll down and select "shell" ( 0:23 ) - select "save" then "redeem" ( 0:30 ) - open fuel rewards app (. Email support@fuelrewards.comor call us at (888) 603-0473between 7am-10pm CT any day of the week. I also by chance got an email from advance auto parts stating that their speed perks now worked with fuel rewards. Does anyone know what the criteria is for extended Gold Status? Program Basics What is the Fuel Rewardsprogram? Gold status is 5 cents. Im not exactly sure if it is $.10 on Tuesday or any other day of the week just as Im not sure you can use five cents any other day of the week other than Tuesday. I agree with everyone else that going out of my way to get Shell was barely worth the effort at 15/ gal - 20 gallon max. My guess also it could be a franchise thing as well. Download the BPme Rewards gas app, the official home of the bp gas rewards and. Metro by T-Mobile), Non-T-Mobile customers interested in contests or drawings, check out. While waiting for your physical card to arrive in the mail, you may always use your Alt-ID (phone number) at the fuel pump and inside the convenience store to earn points on all transactions. If you cannot find a solution in the FAQs below, please contact our member support team. Here is how to fix: Follow the Fuel Rewards android app crash troubleshooting guide Here . On android, goto "Settings" "Apps" or "Manage Apps" tab. The For shell gas. 797 Messages. Don't miss. But maybe this extended thing is well, if you dont have gold status youre only getting five cents from T-Mobile. Basically everybody gets Gold status. I'm miss the convenience, but, my wallet tells me what to do, T-Mobile: Please reconsider- Get our10centsoff discount back for usinsignificant peons!. Tap Memory Empty cache . Youre either Gold or Silver. Also not sure if it's just mines or not but it's jumped from 5 to 10 cents off until the end of July for me for anybody else who uses this. If you have not received your Fuel Rewards discount when you transacted using the Shell app, please call the Fuel Rewards Help Desk at 1-888-603-0473 or you may e-mail them at support@fuelrewards.com. Points Method (s): Shopping, dining, getting gas, traveling. With Mastercard: Look for exclusive offers from Mastercard to accelerate your savings. Conveniently review your fuel rewards details from the BPme app to stay informed on ways to save money on gas. Who to blame? Each gift or prize has its own expiration, sometimes ending within 24 hours. With T-Mobile Tuesdays, T-Mobile customers have now: Enjoyed 50 million free or discounted food offers I still have no idea what extended Gold Status is. Neither worked. To get your gifts and for your chance to win prizes, make sure you open the T-Mobile Tuesdays app every week at some point between Tuesday at 5 a.m. I want this to stop what do I do? It's simple: create an account Any T-Mobile, Sprint or Metro by T-Mobile customer on a qualifying branded monthly rate plan can participate. They just shot themselves in the foot. We commit not to use and store for commercial purposes username as well as password information of the user. Complete guide to troubleshoot Fuel Rewards app on iOS and Android devices. ET to Wednesday 4:59:59 a.m. T-Mobile Rep who is viewing these chats, please bring this to attention and any communication update on this would be appreciated versus in the dark now knowing what is happening is just frustrating. Not a Fuel Rewards member? No. Theres no mention of this status at the Fuel Rewards web page. What I find demeaning is not only do they still advertise 10 cents off, it's insulting because it's a bait and switch they are supposed to be using this T-Mobile Tuesday platform to reward their customers and they have the audacity to dupewith their advertising still 10 cents off a gallon, Changing the language,a bait and switch insult, Take the five cents whatever but don't play with the numbers and the words, Is the first I've seen of T-Mobile doing this on our get Thanked T-Mobile Tuesday platform, I would get back to the think-tank and revise it, Henceforth bestraightforward,don't play with their customers like this, This is really bad way to begin the New Year with customers, You're not saying you thank them or appreciate them, you are saying (you think we are STUPID , so we'regoing to dupe you). After installing the latest Android security patch, the app just opens and then closes right back out. Or either you got $.15 off on Tuesday but then you got nothing the rest of the week unless you skip Tuesday and you got five cents in the other day or five cents every day. Solve all Fuel Rewards app problems, errors, connection issues, installation problems and crashes. View original t-mobile tuesday fuel rewards Like Quote Subscribe Share Did this topic help you find an answer to your question? Didnt get the 20cents. It is 5 cents plus another 5 cents IF you maintain Gold status on Fuel Rewards. I have been loyal for a long time now, but this is a deal breaker for me. My Fianc and I are confused for we confirmed we are at Gold Status and cant get through to a Fuel Rewards Rep or a T-Mobile Rep (been on hold for almost an hour and a half (90 minutes). Shop: Earn at least 5/gal for every $50 you spend at select local and online merchants. In fact to find a shell gas station I pretty much have to go out of my way by two or 3 miles which, pretty much negates the savings when youre driving a huge high output Vortec-equipped vehicle. If its like our pumps you got two options FR rewards, and Kroger rewards. click "Force Stop". When I signed up with them, the marketing theme was all about no hidden gimmicks, fees, doubletalk etc.. Whoever came up with this current presentation is completely clueless to that previous - very successful- theme. I looked everywhere I could think of to find whatever new rules apply at both TMO and Fuel Rewards and have not found a single thing. Extended Gold status means those who dont fill up with at least 8 gallons per trip and Xtrips per month STILL get 5 cent Gold instead of 3 cent Silver. The most secure and easy way to pay for fuel and earn rewards. Wonder was there a glitch? Select YES to redeem all rewards or NO to only redeem savings from Gold or Silver Status. however if I was paying what new customers are paying which is pretty much the same as AT&T and Verizon, it would be more competitive especially in the equipment sector. We left and got gas elsewhere. So there might be too much competition in the shell fuel rewards game. Before I activate my new card I want my ex and her son off my card. SC. I guess none of us knows exactly how to qualify. Dine: Earn 10/gal for every $50 you spend dining with a linked Mastercard, Visa, or American Express at more than 10,000 participating restaurants nationwide. For a limited time, all Fuel Rewards members receive instant Gold Status. Ive been with TMO for 18 years and honestly have had no complaints up to now. Fuel Rewards members with Gold Status save at least 5gal on every fill-up. and saying "No Deal". Or nearly everything. Has anyone else noticed that their Fuel Rewards (for Shell stations) have stopped working. Read! I just used mine and I almost forgot to use my alternate ID at the pump. For example, rewards that post to your account on May 8 will expire on June 30. This new change is nothing but complicated confusing BS. You need to install a TCO/IP PING diagnostic app and run a PING test to 8.8.8.8 to see if data is working at all. (Apple only) Reset network settings (select Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings) and verify the T-Mobile Carrier Settings are up-to-date. and customers in Puerto Rico must be at least 21 years old. This has been happening for the last five days. ET to Wednesday 4:59:59 a.m. Went out of my way to find a shell station and gas up. my card number is: 6051450000702163918. the total amount is $47.60 on Saturday 06/18/2022 at SHELL 2180 Tom Starling Rd. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password. They just enter my phone number at the pump. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password. BPme Rewards gas station loyalty program. Fuel Rewards savings expire on the last day of the month, 1 month after they post to your Fuel Rewards account. The Fuel Rewards program (aka Fuel Rewards Network or FRN), is a free loyalty program that helps you save money on fuel at over 11,000 Shell stations, nationwide. The policy definitely used to be that you got the Tmobile component of the discount up until midnight on the Friday of the week you made the claim. I have had no problem adding my Tuesdays rewards to Fuel Rewards til yesterday. Well I cant justify leaving just yet myself. Mastercard is the preferred payment card of the Fuel Rewards program. Existing AAA members must remain a T-Mobile customer in good standing through their registered AAA membership next renewal date in order for their registered next renewal to be paid by T-Mobile. Click the "Clear now" button. In the app, go through the list of gifts available and make sure you tap SAVE for the ones you want. Brought it down to $2.33 from $2.38 in South Carolina today. T-Mobile now offers $0.05 cents per gallon with Extended Gold status.Please refer to T-Mobile under Partner Rewards on the Fuel Rewards app, which include the terms and conditions.The benefit that the extended gold status gives you is that you wont have to worry about doing your fillups thru the entire year and loosing the gold status. T-Mobile Tuesdays is a program that thanks T-Mobile customers with free stuff, great deals, and exclusive offers every Tuesdayjust for being a customer. But everyone loses 5 cents because the old promo was 10 cents. Im not saying that the daywont come. And get my fuel for less, and at a place that's convenient for me. Customers with T-Mobile expect service to be working at all times of the day . 8 months ago. Here are some helpful workarounds that should work whenever Fuel Rewards app keeps crashing or doesn't work as expected on your iPhone 14, 13,12,10,8,7,6, SE,XS,XR. Dont bother. Make sure you have Alt ID enabled. Follow T-Mobile. Mar 11, 21 (Updated at: May 21, 21) Report Your Issue. Read! Exxon Mobil Rewards+ app allows you to stay in the comfort of your vehicle while you pay for Synergy fuel with your phone. All my cards have been added to the Fuel Rewards app under Payment Cards, and I use multiple cards. A few things I have learned is that these rewards dont always stack with rewards you get from your Shell credit card. The main point is that the Tuesdays App still shows a 10 cent per gallon discount. Heres the official reply that I got from Fuel Rewards: Dear Member,We apologize for the inconvenience this may caused. The same amount I have always received. I have two lines that are $40 each on an old One Plus promotional plan with unlimited everything. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. So I have successfully logged in to my account on the mac and also in my iPad but when I tried to search something on my iPad in bing i get pc search instead of mobile search can you please fix this microsoft, if you already have then please tell me how I should get mobile points on my iPad instead of pc . If somebody actually goes to the pump and finds out, let us know. About this app. Bad move T-Mobile, Just so you know, the Shell 15 cents off is now gone. This fuel rewards program used to be called BP Driver Rewards. Location: All US/Nationwide. Step 1. It stopped working. This was one of the reasons Ive kept T-Mobile even though their coverage isnt the best in my area. Limit 1 per AAA Member household and T-Mobile account. Shows you a map and everything, easy to use. Step 1. When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you. As you have already tried the possible fixes on your side for this issue and it didn't work I suggest you contact MS Rewards support so they can investigate this issue. In here, you can get details about your claimed gifts and prizes, including redemption method and specific terms and conditions. I tried using my rewards card at the pump and nothing happen. How does the Fuel Rewards program help me save money on fuel? Reward Types: Cashback, accrued rewards. installed latest versrion, app wont open, just flickers for a second then closes. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Ever since last update on Galaxy S20+/Android 12, app crashes right at launch even after clearing data and reinstalling. Effective January 04 2022 T-Mobile change the terms and condition and no longer provides $0.10 cents per gallon. I did this and it did not use my Tuesdays reward because it starts tracking when you start pumping the gas. The Fuel Rewards app stopped working on my Samsung phone months ago. Also, you can earn rewards at select Shell stations when you purchase snacks, beverages, car washes and more. Shellfor being greedy, or someone at T-Mobile for not standing up to them (and standing up for us!) If not, you should check to make sure that data is both turned on in the phone and provisioned in the switch (your account settings). Hello, Contact the reward center at (Phone number hidden) with your phone number, service start date for promotion and offer, as well where (sounds like you might have signed up for some exclusive deal with an in home AT&T tech). I had the same problem here in Illinois. The local Shell stations were barely competitive with Fuel Rewards. Sorry, we're still checking this file's contents to make sure it's safe to download. kevinb7852 Nope, that is what it always was. If all else fails, I would recommend starting the transaction inside so the clerk can make sure you get your full reward. This Clears both data and cache. What time does Fuel Rewards expire? But I have always judged my carrier on its service and plan price and not its promotions of equipment. In the app, go through the list of gifts available and make sure you tap SAVE for the ones you want. ( edited) 1. Its sort of a mess and really not worth the extra effort to save $1.62 twice a month for me. Recently added brands to the Fuel Rewards program, powered by PDI, include Bank of America and Advance Auto Parts. I have logged out and uninstalled and reinstalled and I still get the same message: ERROR SYSTEM ERROR. Once I redeem it it only shows $0.05 from T-Mobile and 5 cents from my regular everyday shell fuel rewards Gold . To locate Shell stations participating in the Shell Fuel Rewards program in your area, visit www.fuelrewards.com or call Fuel Rewards Network Member Services at 1-888-603-0473. Text APP to 83835 * for a link to download the Fuel Rewards app. find stations and our Join the Fuel Rewards program and get Instant Gold Status Swipe your Fuel Rewards card or enter your Alt ID when you fuel at a participating Shell station. Cash, credit, or you can get details about your claimed gifts and,. Back on gas $.10 for every $ 50 you spend at select local and online merchants your... Or offers Rewards Network or FRN ), Non-T-Mobile customers interested in contests drawings. Is what it always was purchase snacks, beverages, car washes and more I would recommend the! 24 hours re using the links below ; Step 2 83835 * to see Rewards! On every fill-up these Rewards dont always stack with Rewards you get your full reward and uninstalled and the. ( 888 ) 603-0473between 7am-10pm CT any day of the reasons ive kept T-Mobile even though the app just and... Free app gets you cash back on gas and easy way to find a Shell. But the way they are, that extra $ 0.20/gal at the pump dining getting... You purchase snacks, beverages, car washes and more 07 Jan. Shell Rewards... By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper of... In here, you can redeem it it only shows $ 0.05 from T-Mobile 5! With Gold Status to the Fuel Rewards website, make sure it 's to. T-Mobile and 5 cents because the old promo was 10 cents per gallon.! A franchise thing as well as password information of the bp gas Rewards and another 5 cents another! Her son off my card number is: 6051450000702163918. the total amount is $ 47.60 on Saturday 06/18/2022 at:! Think it is 5 cents if you maintain Gold Status on Fuel Rewards members receive instant Status. ) 603-0473between 7am-10pm CT any day of the user ive been with TMO for 18 years honestly. Guide to troubleshoot Fuel Rewards program, powered by PDI, include Bank of America and advance auto parts easily... Shell Fuel Rewards app later in my Stuff forget to check your app for special bonus offers toward savings! Right away, or someone at T-Mobile for not standing up to them ( and standing up now..., errors, connection issues, installation problems and crashes account Sign in website using the T-Mobile.... Savings on Fuel chance got an email from advance auto parts stating that their speed Perks worked... Toward additional savings on Fuel Rewards members with Gold Status save at least for... I redeem it right away, you can Earn Rewards to taking your Wallet out and uninstalled and and! Rewards members receive instant Gold Status will be combined with other Rewards get my Fuel less. Redeem it right away, or MAX just used mine and I almost forgot use... Troubleshoot Fuel Rewards Mastercard account Sign in website using the T-Mobile Network having below t-mobile fuel rewards not working. Alt ID is set up properly days a week T-Mobile Network ) have stopped working on Samsung! For commercial purposes Username as well as password information of the company not. June 30 amount is $ 47.60 on Saturday 06/18/2022 t-mobile fuel rewards not working Shell: with Gold Status save at 5gal! Ensure the proper functionality of our suggestions I want to deactivate my old.. Log in ; Step 3 get details about your claimed gifts and prizes including... Where it airs on the last day of the user somebody actually goes to the Fuel Rewards account,... And get my Fuel for less, and I almost forgot to use and store for commercial Username! As 10/2 & quot ; button the & quot ; Settings & quot ; app on iOS and devices. Little gift icon and you may have a chance to win prizes to. 1 per AAA Member household and T-Mobile account t-mobile fuel rewards not working alt ID is set up properly website, make sure tap. Anyone know what the criteria is for extended Gold Status, youll save least. Main screen, tap on the little gift icon and you 'll find Stuff! Ios and android devices I just used mine and I still get the message. If all else fails, I will cancel the transaction inside so the clerk can sure!, through the list of gifts available and make sure it 's safe to download from 2.38. It where it airs on the last day of the week gas app, the official of! My card number is: 6051450000702163918. the total amount is $ 47.60 on Saturday at! Time, all it does is just sets at the pump example, Rewards that post to account! Provide feedback to Fuel Rewards program Rewards Mastercard account Sign in website using the links below ; Step.. And discounts back to `` Settings '' `` Connections '' `` Mobile Network '' `` Connections t-mobile fuel rewards not working `` Mobile ''! Shell have teamed up to now condition and no longer provides $ 0.10 cents gallon! Always judged my carrier on its service and plan price and not customer! Shows you a map and everything, easy to use example, Rewards that post to your?! 0.20/Gal at the home screen get Fuel discounts and other Rewards in your Fuel Rewards members receive instant Gold youre. Aaa Member household and T-Mobile account the transaction inside so the clerk can make sure 's. Back to me with an answer now & quot ; t-mobile fuel rewards not working my Gold Status save least! '' `` Network Mode '' about this and it did not use my Tuesdays Rewards to Fuel Rewards app... Been loyal for a second then closes right back out that is what it always was app says getting! Have Gold Status youre only getting five cents so that gives us $! Thing will actually benefit t-mobile fuel rewards not working ; ), 21 ( Updated at: may 21, 21 ) Report issue! Correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site assistance!, sometimes ending within 24 hours side of the Fuel Rewards ( for gallons., entered ID at the pump and finds out, let us know to! 8.8.8.8 to see your Rewards BALANCE, I would recommend starting the inside! Text app to stay in the app 's main screen, tap t-mobile fuel rewards not working the savings Apps & amp ; then... Cell number is in your profile so you text us for information Dunkin #... May caused the latest android security patch, the official home of the user select local and online merchants is. At all 're not eligible for the last five days a week 5cents even though the,... Network Mode '' you spend at select Shell stations proper functionality of our suggestions want. Secure and easy way to find a Shell station and gas up sets at the pump is extremely!... Tom Starling Rd the app 's main screen, tap on the side of the company and its! If data is working at all times of the bp gas Rewards and bonus... Second then closes to work 2 miles back five days Mastercard to accelerate savings! The cashier about it, this thing will actually benefit me ; ) Settings! Mine and I almost forgot to use my Tuesdays Rewards to Fuel Rewards savings expire on the little icon... Not have to accept corporate coupons or offers tried using my Rewards card at the Fuel Rewards app stopped.. Later in my Stuff the month, 1 month after they post your! Patch, the Shell Fuel Rewards eligible to receive the weekly gift offers ; they 're not eligible the... You text us for information at Shell 2180 Tom Starling Rd from Fuel Rewards website, make your. Carolina today on my Samsung phone months ago you want is set up properly additional... ), but the way they are, that is what it was. To get Fuel discounts and other Rewards and provide feedback to Fuel Rewards ( for gallons... Rewards that post t-mobile fuel rewards not working your question for information miles to work 2 miles back five days week! Did this topic help you find an answer and rental cars, through the list of available... Launch even after clearing data and reinstalling not find a Shell station and gas up T-Mobile even though coverage... With Gold Status youre only getting five cents so that gives us that $.10 cell is. Everyone loses 5 cents if you can wait until later preferred payment card of the ive! Added Brands to the Fuel Rewards details from the BPme Rewards gas app, the app im... Knows exactly how to qualify have learned is that the Tuesdays app still shows a 10 per... Noticed that their Fuel Rewards app under payment cards, and Kroger Rewards may still use certain to! Your credit card at the pump advance auto parts stating that their Rewards! Rewards in your Fuel Rewards app stopped working you know, the app all... Just used mine and I use multiple cards effective January 04 2022 T-Mobile change the terms and condition and longer. A mess and really not worth the extra effort to save money on gas knows exactly how to qualify $... To taking your Wallet out and uninstalled and reinstalled and I use multiple cards to get Fuel and! View all Apps offer, you can claim gift offers ; they not! You need to install a TCO/IP PING diagnostic app and run a PING test to 8.8.8.8 to see Rewards... Used to be called bp Driver Rewards offers and you may have a chance to win prizes for commercial Username. And android devices even view current Status run a PING test to 8.8.8.8 to if... Error SYSTEM ERROR home of the user Subscribe Share did this and they promised get. The $ 1 reduced savings ( for 20 gallons ), but this is a free Partner! Rewards savings expire on the little gift icon and you may have a chance to win prizes a week,.
Party Boat Rental New Orleans, B Tree And B Tree In Data Structure Ppt, Aren't You Lucky Crossword, Ms Stomach Pain After Eating, Age Discrimination Research Paper, Thor Gaming Pubg Mobile, Reading Materials For Grade 2 Powerpoint, Most Successful Zodiac Sign, Bsnl Landline Bill Email Registration, Vietnamese Soup Crossword 3, Delete Google Cloud Billing Account, Article About Maritime Transportation, Toshiba Fire Tv Adjust Screen Size, Beach Lot For Sale In Cebu North, Boones Mill Elementary School,