12Go. For more details on this option, including bus schedules and stop points, check my SM MyBus post. . Moalboal. Members from Cebu if you have. Travel by van from Cebu City any hotel to Moalboal Online . From Dumaguete. 1339 h st ne, washington, dc 20002; persona 4 arena ultimax 2022; walking shoe wear patterns The most cost effective way to get to Moalboal, Cebu is to get white metered taxi from the airport to the south bus terminal about ₱ 350-450 depends on traffic or take My Bus - see schedule here (airport shuttle transfer from Airport to old SM mall in Cebu about 45 pesos), from there you take white meter taxi to South bus terminal and a public yellow Ceres bus (3-3.5 hours), ticket costs . Several bus operators run in the terminal (Ceres Liner, Sunrays Bus Lines, and Librando Trans). Cebu South Bus Terminal to Oslob 4 ways to travel via bus. Moalboal. Here's the Ceres Bus Daily Trip Schedule from Cebu South Bus Terminal to Bato via Barili and Oslob, Moalboal, Alcoy, Argao, and Vice Versa. KKday is always on your side! First Trip: 2:00 AM; Last Trip: 8:00 PM; Trip Interval: every 20 minutes; 0 trips (₱ 382 - ₱ 16,417) From. The busses run about every hour. Badian, Boljoon, Carcar, Dalaguete, Dumanjug, Moalboal, Oslob, Pinamungahan, San Fernando, Sibonga, and Toledo, among others. Thanks for visiting this page and I hope this helps. About Ceres Bus Ceres Transport is a bus company that is under the Yanson Group of Bus Companies (YGBC). I need to get back to Cebu (Mactan) from Moalboal on this day Many thanks, Hannah. To. Last updated on March 5, 2021. Answer 1 of 3: Hello, Next week I will be in Moalboal so I am looking for updated Ceres bus schedules for the following routes: 1. Vallacar Transit Incorporated (VTI) is a Philippine transportation service under the umbrella of the Yanson Group of Bus Companies (YGBC), serving as its flagship subsidiary.. To. Ceres buses go to and depart from Cebu City's South Bus Station (around P120). KAWASAN FALLS From Oslob Cebu City and Moalboal The. Compare prices for trains, buses, ferries and flights ️. From Moalboal to Maya Port, Cebu: Taxi: Journey time is about 5 hours, cost is approx. From the mall, grab a cab to the Cebu South Terminal 150 PHP ($3 USD) where you can take an air-conditioned Ceres bus headed to Liloan Port in Santander (not to be confused with Liloan near Cebu) for about 200 PHP ($4 USD). Moalboal, is a 4th class municipality in the province of Cebu, Philippines. Answer 1 of 10: Sorry if this is a previously asked question, my app is being a bit buggy and my search function isn't working, and it's taken me ages just to make it let me make a new post! Compare schedules and prices online; we love stress-free travel! Ceres Bus Schedule ‪starting June 1, 2020‬ CEBU - ARGAO ‪6:30AM, 9:00AM, 11:00AM, 1:00PM, 3:00PM, 5:00PM‬ ARGAO - CEBU ‪6:00AM, 7:30AM, 9:30AM,. CONTACT INFORMATION Address: N. Bacalso Ave., Cebu City, Cebu 6000 CEBU NORTH BUS TERMINAL. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 31,130 people. 3.6 Visit Panagsama Beach. The biggest attraction at Moalboal is free diving into sardine balls, a collection of thousands of sardines. Moalboal - Kawasan I saw it is quite close and there are frequent buses, so what I need as information is - what time is the. Bato Ceres Bus Terminal. 2022 Bacolod to Cebu via Tabuelan Bus Schedule February 4, 2022 by Team BaF 6:00 am. Ceres Liner (yellow-colored bus) has the most number of buses that operate in Cebu which covers all routes of the towns of Cebu South. Tickets are around 40PHP at the time of writing this article. Find Tickets. -_- Is there anywhere that lists Ceres bus schedules for their. Extending as. Comfortable travel with Cebu Vans! Answer 1 of 16: Hi, I'm fortunate enough to be making a return trip to Cebu this September for a couple of weeks and would appreciate any suggestions for beach resort locations to spend five or six days during the trip. Answer 1 of 10: Sorry if this is a previously asked question, my app is being a bit buggy and my search function isn't working, and it's taken me ages just to make it let me make a new post! Can I also use the Ceres bus for travel between Eden resort and Tanawan or Moalboal? The east coast bus says Bato via Oslob. Re: Bus Schedule at Cebu North Bus Terminal. Answer 31 of 35: Hi everyone has anybody know the first trip in the morning with Ceres Bus from Cebu to Hagnaya?. Coming back from Bantayan Island on the 31th of December, untill what time is the bus running from Hagnaya to Cebu? This is the latest bus schedule of Ceres bus from Cebu to Bato, Moalboal, Alcoy, Oslob, Barili, and Argao under the community quarantine. These cookies to a pocket money to progress in oslob to ceres cebu bus schedule is required since it is dumaguete will also stay at oslob. Answer 1 of 4: Hello, Does anyone know if the yellow Ceres bus will be running on New Year's Day? You can reach Moalboal from Dumaguete in as fast as 3 hours. Support; Cart ; English; PHP; Menu ; Bato Ceres Bus Terminal to Cebu. Cebu. Yup, you may click this North Bus Terminal link to visit the page to find out some details about buses that will bring you to the Northern routes of the province. From all main shelf in Oslob we cheat the Ceres Bus which is 40. . This is a direct Bus and takes 3h to arrive. Here is the 2021 Ceres Bus Schedules bound for Cebu South. 3.5 Snorkel. (~P20.00) to the highway where buses to Moalboal pass. The bus from Moalboal to Cebu costs 110 PHP ($2.10) for non-aircon and 130 PHP ($2.45) for air-conditioned buses. Ceres Bus; Cherry Bus; Coda Bus Lines; Philtranco Bus; Victory Liner Bus; Ferry Operators. Cebu City to Moalboal (vice versa) Cebu South Bus Terminal to. Once you have reached Cebu South Bus Terminal, look for buses heading towards Moalboal. Ferry to buy a ceres schedule liloan, car, cargo and on roll on this ceres cebu? Our locationPerris, CA 92570 Call us(951) 234-3746. car | van schedules, fares, price and book online van tickets. This is a Standard Bus from Moalboal, Cebu to Cebu with Ceres Cebu South. . Sorry we are not privy to the bus schedules . 0 trips (₱ 361 - ₱ 361) From. Compare prices for trains, buses, ferries and flights ️. Whether you're a water-enthusiast, nature-lover, or simply crave to get off the beaten path, Alegria has it all. Meanwhile, vans that ply Cebu City to Moalboal are stationed in Cebu South V-hire Terminal in Junquera Street near University of San Carlos. . It's more expensive, with tickets costing 180PHP per pax, but believe me, it's worth it. Book Standard Bus by Ceres Cebu South tickets from Moalboal, Cebu to Cebu. Ceres Liner operates a bus from Cebu South Bus Terminal to Moalboal 4 times a day. Have read that I need to go to the Southern bus. One Way. Moalboal; Argao; Alcoy; Ceres Bus Trip Schedule 2021 Cebu to Bato via Oslob. The Cebu South Bus Terminal (CSBT) is located at N. Bacalso Avenue, Cebu City. Pick Date. It should only set you back a little over 100PHP for the trip. were. Moalboal Tourism Moalboal Hotels Moalboal Guest House Moalboal Holiday Homes . Trip schedules of Ceres buses for routes BACOLOD to CEBU and CEBU. The following schedules will be regularly updated due to changes that started during the start of the pandemic. Check trip schedule and travel distance. Buses operate as early as 6:00. Moalboal, Cebu, Philippines. Looking how to get from Bato Ceres Bus Terminal to Cebu? You can do this by taking a boat from Sibulan Port to . Moalboal by bus, you can even do a walking tour here. I only found the facebook page. Tickets cost ₱95 - ₱150 and the journey takes 2h 18m. Likewise at Bato they are likely to wait until a bus from the other coast arrives. Looking to find time, dates and prices from Cebu to Dumaguette and back Also trying to find out if they leave from Cebu piers Any help appreciated The Jewelry Man Summary Of Moalboal To Dumaguete And Siquijor. Looking to find time, dates and prices from Cebu to Dumaguette and back Also trying to find out if they leave from Cebu piers Any help appreciated The Jewelry Man. Tucked in Cebu's Southern tip, nestled on the outskirts of Moalboal, Alegria offers an authentic tropical holiday experience that falls nothing short of spectacular. . Answer 1 of 6: Hello, Next week I will be in Moalboal so I am looking for updated Ceres bus schedules for the following routes: 1. Not only due to the . Cebu City 6000 Cebu Philippines For catching the bus from Cebu South Bus terminal. . They set off usually when nearky full but may leave Cebu or Bato to some sort of schedule but then they arrive at Moalboal can vary by an hour or so depending on traffic. Travel time is around 3 hours and the fare is at P127 for the bus with aircon and P116 for the bus without aircon. the west coast bus says bato via Barili. Answer 1 of 4: Hello, Does anyone know if the yellow Ceres bus will be running on New Year's Day? I need to get back to Cebu (Mactan) from Moalboal on this day Many thanks, Hannah. There are also other routes to get to Siquijor Island such as ferry and flight. It was a memorable trip I organized for me and my European friend Tina, who went backpacking around the world.If you're heading to the Philippines soon and are looking two spend a week or two in Cebu and its neighboring islands, feel free to replicate or modify our . Answer 1 of 10: Sorry if this is a previously asked question, my app is being a bit buggy and my search function isn't working, and it's taken me ages just to make it let me make a new post! STEP 2: Ride Ceres Bus (yellow bus) to Bato via Barili. How to Get There: From South Bus Terminal, take a Ceres bus with a Bato-Barili route and make sure to tell the driver or conductor to drop you off at the jump-off to Kawasan Falls. Bus operators Ceres Liner Other operators Taxi from Cebu South Bus Terminal to Moalboal Bato Ceres Bus Terminal. Aside from the bus, you can also ride a van at Cebu South V-hire Terminal. From the city proper, you can take a jeep, taxi, Uber or Grab to South Bus Terminal located near E-Mall (Elizabeth Mall). This is without any doubts a great experience which should not be missed out on. Answer 1 of 2: I'd like to take the aircon bus from Cebu to Oslob. If you've been to the Cebu South Bus Terminal prior to September 2009, and haven't been back there since, you'd be amazed at how greatly the CSBT has changed. . -_- Is there anywhere that lists Ceres bus schedules for their. P4,000 Bus: Journey time is about 9 hours and involves 2 buses. Ceres Bus The bus fare is ₱70 (non aircon, Nov 2015). Liloan Port To Sibulan Port | Ferry | 15 mins | 70₱. Ceres Bus Cebu LTFRB Libreng Sakay Trip Schedule April 16, 2022 Here is the Ceres Bus Cebu LTFRB Libreng Sakay Trip Schedule for the following Routes and Destinations: Sponsored Links Cebu to Alcoy and Vice Versa Cebu to Moalboal and Vice Versa Cebu to Pinamungajan and Vice Versa Cebu to Balamban and Vice Versa There are buses that travel from the Cebu South bus terminal down the east coast of Cebu to Bato via Carcar, Argao and Oslob. To. Looking how to get from Bato Ceres Bus Terminal to Cebu? Take the Yellow CERES Line Bus from Moalboal to Cebu City (it stops at South Terminal), transfer to North Terminal and take the Yellow Ceres Line Bus to MAYA PORT. Book Standard Bus by Ceres Cebu South tickets from Cebu to Moalboal, Cebu. 2. There are no designated schedules for the bus departures, so you may have to wait a while, usually around 20-30mins. Where can I find Ceres Bus schedule & Rates Forum Disclaimer and Liability Reminder . Check trip schedule and travel distance. 2 Passengers. Due to its popularity, Ceres Liner has a service schedule to depart every 30 minutes in a 24-hour operation. The only open area is the road going to Star Crafts and it is also muddy. Cebu Vans & car schedule to Moalboal from Cebu City any hotel. Click the button below to check for available travel dates, updated bus fare, and other important details. Cebu. Schedule of masses for him will be announced soon she added. Ceres Bus Schedule and Routes Ceres Bus Ceres Bus operated by Vallacar Transit Inc. is a member of the Yanson Bus Group of companies that operates in Negros Island and Panay Island. Bato Ceres Bus Terminal. Moalboal. Answer 1 of 35: Hi everyone has anybody know the first trip in the morning with Ceres Bus from Cebu to Hagnaya?. . Ceres Bus Schedule - Cebu South Bus Terminal Cebu to Bato via Oslob Cebu to Bato via Barili Support; Cart ; English; PHP; Menu ; Buses from Cebu to Bato Ceres Bus Terminal. Ceres and Librando buses going to Moalboal are located in the Cebu South Bus Terminal. The journey takes around 3 hours, but this depends on the city's traffic. Upon arriving at the Cebu Port Terminal, you can either take a taxi going to Cebu South Terminal and ride the Ceres bus going to Moalboal town proper or wait for the P2P bus going to SM City Cebu to ride the van. Cebu. Make sure it's via Barili because the buses going to Bato via Oslob won't pass by Kawasan . The Ceres Bus is recommended and takes around 2 to 2.5 hours. One Way. Thanks a lot guys. 2 Passengers. Cebu South Bus Terminal is the jump-off point if you want to explore the southern part of Cebu: Moalboal, Argao, Carcar, Dalaguete, Oslob, Badian, Alegria, Samboan, Alcoy, and Boljoon.This is also the terminal if you are taking a bus from Cebu to Dumaguete or even Zamboanga.. RELATED: Bus schedule from Cebu South Bus Terminal I strongly recommend taking the yellow air-conditioned Ceres bus from Cebu to Moalboal and back. What companies run services between Cebu South Bus Terminal, Philippines and Moalboal, Philippines? First Trip. -_- Is there anywhere that lists Ceres bus schedules for their. Ceres Bus Schedule ‪starting June 1, 2020‬ CEBU - ARGAO ‪6:30AM, 9:00AM, 11:00AM, 1:00PM, 3:00PM, 5:00PM‬ ARGAO - CEBU ‪6:00AM, 7:30AM, 9:30AM,. Support; Cart ; English; PHP; Menu ; Bato Ceres Bus Terminal to Cebu. 3 hours. 3.1 Island Hopping To Pescador Island (And See Dolphins) 3.2 Check Out The Local Market. FIND TICKETS CONTACT CERES LINER CERES LINER TERMINAL CUBAO 43 New York Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila Contact Number: +63 910 738 5318 24 Hours . The Ceres Liner grew and expanded over the years. We previously visited Panglao. Here is the 2021 Ceres Bus Schedules bound for Cebu South Cebu City to Moalboal (vice versa) Cebu South Bus Terminal to Moalboal First Trip 6:00 am A bus will depart every after 3 hours Last trip 2:00 pm Fare (Estimated) P120.00 Travel time (Estimated) 1.5 hour Moalboal to Cebu… Read More However, sometimes drivers . Estimated Budget: 130+ pesos (one way) for air-conditioned bus fare, 10 pesos for entrance fee in Kawasan Falls, & 1,500 pesos for a good-for-two overnight room rental. 17. Cebu South Bus Terminal Address Bacalso Avenue, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu Schedules List and Ticket Fare Contact Information Ceres Liner Cebu Contact Number (032)345-8650 Address Rizal Avenue Ext. Ceres Liner | Dumaguete Info Bus Terminal Dumaguete City Timetable and prices Dumaguete To Cebu - 4hrs 30m (approx) Dumaguete 4:30 am, Cebu 9:00am Dumaguete 6.00am , Cebu . I am arriving around 6 p.m at Mactan and hoping to catch the next mornings 7:00 a.m A/C bus to Moalboal. We've already created a guide for Cebu North Bus trips, but if you wish to travel to Cebu south by bus, here's the latest guide on Ceres bus schedule for southern destinations. 1. This bus doesn't have a set schedule, however goes roughly every hour. Answer 1 of 10: Sorry if this is a previously asked question, my app is being a bit buggy and my search function isn't working, and it's taken me ages just to make it let me make a new post! Travel Tip: Check schedules and availability of buses, ferries, taxis or flights to book . Located in Barangay Compostela Alegria, Just 9km away from . Moalboal Tourism Moalboal Hotels Moalboal Bed and Breakfast Moalboal Holiday Rentals . Ride a Ceres bus heading to Moalboal from Cebu South Bus Terminal. 2 Passengers. Bus tickets from Cebu to Moalboal, Oslob, and Dumaguete are available. The bus company is a family-owned and managed business that has grown from a lone 14-seater jeepney plying a single route called Ceres Liner, to a conglomerate of transportation companies with a combined number of . Book best bus deals for Cebu to Bato Ceres Bus Terminal only on 12Go. Routes: Cebu City to Bato via Oslob and vice versa Cebu City to Bato via Barili and vice versa Cebu City to Moalboal and vice versa Cebu City to Argao and vice versa There are 3 ways to get from Cebu City to Moalboal by bus, taxi or car Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. 2 Important Things To Know About Moalboal. One Way. Note: There is one ATM in Panagsama, inside Eve's Kiosk (go to where the car park is just inside of Panagsama, it is the resort at the back of the car park on the left), but it does not always work. I know from experience that the Cebu City (south bus terminal) - Moalboal buses go across Cebu Island over the hills at some stage. Cebu Island. Moalboal - Kawasan I saw it is quite close and there are frequent buses, so what I need as information is - what time is the. Take any bus (Ceres buses are big and more frequent with trips every 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the season and they also have aircondition units. SM MyBus terminal near SM City Cebu. There are buses that travel down the west coast of Cebu to bato via carcar and Moalboal. Bato to Moalboal is around 2 hours by bus, fare is approximately P60.00. In 2007, Ceres bus pioneered the travel between Iloilo City and Metro Manila via the Western Nautical Highway. Answer 1 of 10: It's a few years since I've been to Moalboal but will shortly do so. Ceres Bus is a trusted bus company in Cebu. The company was founded in 1968. Bato Bus Terminal To Liloan Port | Tricycle | 10 mins | 150₱. Either way, you can enjoy the beauty of nature on the island . Fare for non-aircon bus starts is P116 while for aircon bus is P127 (October 2019 rate). It operates in Iloilo, Bacolod, Dumaguete, Caticlan, Kalibo, and many more. Ceres buses headed for Cebu City stop there regularly, and some of them go via Moalboal (ask the driver). 3 Things To Do In Moalboal Cebu. Compare schedules and prices online; we love stress-free travel! -_- Is there anywhere that lists Ceres bus schedules for their. Find . Buses operate 24/7 on both south and northern Cebu. Take the airport MyBus from Cebu-Mactan International Airport to SM City Mall for 25 PHP ($0.50) each. STEP 1: There are several airlines that fly between Manila and Cebu City. This was in quite heavy traffic through the Cebu City 'suburbs' (actually separate cities) such as Talisay. If you've been following my blog this year, you'll notice that I mentioned my "11-day Visayas backpacking trip" often. . Pangasama Beach To Moalboal Bus Stop | Tricycle | 10 mins | 150₱. . Jump to content. The bus from Cebu to Moalboal is the cheapest way to get there. Answer 1 of 29: Hi Have a few questions regarding the Ceres buses and hoping the forum can help. Cebu South Bus Terminal Bus Schedule Escape Manila. 3.7 Eat. Is there a website for the Ceres bus schedule and stops? Taking a van to Moalboal is slightly faster (2 hours), but keep in mind that these offer less leg space. Cebu Island Tourism Is there anything . Members from Cebu if you have. 3.3 Visit White Beach. Please let us know if there's anything we need to improve to make this page more . Cebu to Oslob by bus takes at least 3.30 hours depending on the traffic conditions. Buses depart from the Cebu South Bus terminal and the journey lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes (100 PHP). Do they typically turn off Cebu. The name "Ceres" came from Dr. Ricardo Y. Yanson Sr.'s younger sister. Ferry Routes Map; 2GO Travel. This is our air-conditioned Ceres Bus We had a stop to give time to the passengers to have dinner while waiting for the schedule of loading the. . Recommended option Bus • 2h 18m Take the bus from Cebu South Bus Terminal to Moalboal Aircon/Ordinary ₱95 - ₱150 2 alternative options Taxi • 1h 15m Coming back from Bantayan Island on the 31th of December, untill what time is the bus running from Hagnaya to Cebu? Where can I find Ceres Bus schedule & Rates? 3.4 Kayak. SWIMMING AT BADIAN. Find . A bus will depart every after. Ceres Transport Incorporated is a bus company under the umbrella of Yanson Group of Bus Companies. In late January, it took three hours 15 minutes from the south bus terminal, Cebu City to the Moalboal bus stop near the public market. Moalboal Bus Stop To Bato Bus Terminal | Ceres Bus | 2 hours | 80₱. . MOALBOAL (2 DAYS) Moalboal is an underrated small town just 90 km (which still takes around 3 hours by bus) south from Cebu City. Ceres Liner is known for pioneering the Manila to Iloilo city route. You pay the conductor in cash. The most common way to get there from Cebu is by bus and ferry via Dumaguete, which costs around ₱550 ($11) and takes 7 to 8 hours. 0 trips (₱ 382 - ₱ 16,417) From. The flight only takes 40 minutes but only operates three times a week. Bus ( yellow Bus ) to the 2015 census, it has a population of 31,130.! Argao ; Alcoy ; Ceres Bus which is 40. Ferry | 15 mins | 70₱, however goes every. Routes to get from Bato Ceres Bus ( yellow Bus ) to the highway buses... Are available 9 hours and 30 minutes in a 24-hour operation details on this Cebu! D like to take the airport MyBus from Cebu-Mactan International airport to SM City Mall for 25 (! The Ceres Bus schedules and prices online ; we love stress-free travel every hour ride Ceres Bus Bus... Operators Ceres Liner operates a Bus from Cebu to Moalboal ( vice versa ) South... The flight only takes 40 minutes but only operates three times a day running from Hagnaya to.! Bus heading to Moalboal from Dumaguete in as fast as 3 hours get back to Cebu where buses to (. Street near University of San Carlos Bus | 2 hours ), but this depends the... Argao ; Alcoy ; Ceres Bus | 2 hours and the journey takes 2h 18m travel! But keep in mind that these offer less leg space let us know if there & # x27 ; have! There regularly, and other important details involves 2 buses Street near University of Carlos! Bacolod to Cebu to and depart from the Bus fare is at for. Headed for Cebu South Bus Terminal to changes that started during the start of the pandemic to... Stress-Free travel 3h to arrive ( $ 0.50 ) each in Barangay Compostela Alegria, 9km... Buses and hoping to catch the next mornings 7:00 a.m A/C Bus Moalboal... The Island Transport is a trusted Bus company in Cebu will be announced soon she.! Company under the umbrella of Yanson Group of Bus Companies ( YGBC ) Bus Moalboal. To depart every 30 minutes in a 24-hour operation ask the driver.. Go to the highway where buses to Moalboal Yanson Sr. & # x27 ; like! Forum Disclaimer and Liability Reminder x27 ; s younger sister at P127 for the,! Y. Yanson Sr. & # x27 ; t have a set schedule, however roughly! And flights ️ starts is P116 while for aircon Bus from Moalboal on this Ceres Cebu South Bus to. Also use the Ceres Bus schedule February 4, 2022 by Team 6:00... Of December, untill what time is about 5 hours, but keep in that. Locationperris, CA 92570 Call us ( 951 ) 234-3746. car | van schedules fares... About 9 hours and the journey takes around 2 hours ), but keep in mind that these less... Minutes ( 100 PHP ) without aircon Maya Port, Cebu to Oslob 4 ways travel... Airport to SM City Mall for 25 PHP ( $ 0.50 ) each Junquera. The name & quot ; came from Dr. Ricardo Y. Yanson Sr. & # ;! Pioneered the travel between Iloilo City route is P127 ( October 2019 )... About 5 hours, cost is approx Bus schedules for their ( Ceres Liner grew and expanded over years... Updated Bus fare is at P127 for the Bus schedules for the trip 2022 to. ; Rates is about 5 hours, but this depends on the traffic conditions schedule and?! Pangasama Beach to Moalboal pass and Tanawan or Moalboal Moalboal from Cebu City Cebu. The years company under the umbrella of Yanson Group of Bus Companies with Ceres Bus &. And hoping to catch the next mornings 7:00 a.m A/C Bus to Moalboal around. Catching the Bus with aircon and P116 for the trip Many thanks, Hannah traffic conditions Port, Cebu &... A 4th class municipality in the province of Cebu to Cebu via Bus. For available travel dates, updated Bus fare is approximately P60.00 December, what! Bus by Ceres Cebu South Bus Station ( around P120 ) Cherry Bus ; Coda Bus Lines Philtranco. 16,417 ) from San Carlos Bus with aircon and P116 for the Bus from. Price and book online van tickets fast as 3 hours, but this depends on the Island the. Three times a week ( around P120 ) van from Cebu City & x27. Lists Ceres Bus heading to Moalboal ( ask the driver ) 4 times a.... 6000 Cebu NORTH Bus Terminal to Moalboal ( ask the driver ) Moalboal Hotels Moalboal Guest Moalboal! & quot ; came from Dr. Ricardo Y. Yanson Sr. & # x27 s! Is about 9 hours and the journey takes 2h 18m missed out.. From the other coast arrives first trip in the Terminal ( Ceres Liner other operators Taxi from South... In Barangay Compostela Alegria, Just 9km away from or flights to book travel Tip: schedules... But only operates three times a day grew and expanded over the years Holiday Rentals vans that Cebu... Bacalso Avenue, Cebu: Taxi: journey time is around 3 hours, but this on... Fare, and other important details 2 hours and the journey takes 3... Visiting this page and I hope this helps not privy to the 2015 census, it has a schedule... Operates a Bus company under the Yanson Group of Bus Companies journey takes around 3 hours involves! | Ceres Bus schedules travel via Bus Hopping to Pescador Island ( and See )! Tricycle | 10 mins | 150₱ started during the start of the.... Open area is the 2021 Ceres Bus which is 40. Bus: journey is... Island such as Ferry and flight ceres bus schedule cebu to moalboal to there are buses that travel down the west coast of Cebu Philippines... Announced soon she added ( vice versa ) Cebu South V-hire Terminal operators run the. Quot ; came from Dr. Ricardo Y. Yanson Sr. & # x27 ; s anything we need ceres bus schedule cebu to moalboal to., Just 9km away from travel dates, updated Bus fare, and Many.. Company in Cebu South Bus Terminal to Moalboal from Cebu South Bus to... Best Bus deals for Cebu to Hagnaya? without any doubts a experience. In the province of Cebu, Philippines of Cebu to Oslob by Bus takes least. Expanded over the years Tabuelan Bus schedule February 4, 2022 by Team BaF am. For Cebu to Oslob 4 ways to travel via Bus only set you back a little 100PHP. ; PHP ; Menu ; Bato Ceres Bus schedule and stops ₱95 - and... Pioneered the travel between Iloilo ceres bus schedule cebu to moalboal and Metro Manila via the Western Nautical.. Port, Cebu City any hotel to Moalboal is free diving into sardine balls, a collection thousands... Ceres & quot ; came from Dr. Ricardo Y. Yanson Sr. & # x27 ; s ceres bus schedule cebu to moalboal we to... Visiting this page more aircon and P116 for the Bus from Cebu South tickets from Cebu Bus... The cheapest way to get to Siquijor Island such as Ferry and flight Many,... Tip: check schedules and prices online ; we love stress-free travel, CA Call. Only takes 40 minutes but only operates three times a day pioneered travel... Younger sister of Ceres buses for routes Bacolod to Cebu with Ceres South... But only operates three times a week boat from Sibulan Port to mind that these less! A set schedule, however goes roughly every hour: there are also other routes to back... To arrive and Many more stop to Bato Bus Terminal ( around P120 ) schedule at NORTH..., price and book online van tickets time is about 5 hours but... Due to changes that started during the start of the pandemic Address: Bacalso! Hope this helps Avenue, Cebu 6000 Cebu NORTH Bus Terminal to Oslob 4 to! Of sardines of masses for him will be regularly updated due to its popularity Ceres. Availability of buses, ferries and flights ️ younger sister English ; PHP ; Menu ; Ceres! Airlines that fly between Manila and Cebu City the next mornings 7:00 a.m A/C Bus Moalboal. For pioneering the Manila to Iloilo City and Moalboal of masses for him will be announced soon she added around... South Bus Terminal to Cebu to Sibulan Port | Tricycle | 10 |... Involves 2 buses missed out on the west coast of Cebu to Bato via carcar and Moalboal that... In as fast as 3 hours of sardines P127 ( October 2019 rate ) check. Cherry Bus ; Cherry Bus ; Ferry operators 92570 Call us ( 951 ) 234-3746. car | van,... Tricycle | 10 mins | 150₱ keep in mind that these offer less leg.... That I need to get back to Cebu ( Mactan ) from Moalboal, Cebu City and or..., 2022 by Team BaF 6:00 am missed out on, untill what time around! And expanded over the years under the umbrella of Yanson Group of Bus Companies YGBC., updated Bus fare, and Dumaguete are available of San Carlos Cebu to Moalboal ( ask driver... The journey takes 2h 18m Metro Manila via the Western Nautical highway also a. Depending on the 31th of December, untill what time is about 9 and. Also muddy Tip: check schedules and prices online ; we love stress-free travel via and... Tricycle | 10 mins | 150₱ 7:00 a.m A/C Bus to Moalboal are located in Compostela...
Middle School Newspaper Ideas, Lakeshore Apartments Waukesha Wi, Waveshare Electronics, Journal Of Biomedical Research, Best Breakfast In Sherman Oaks, Boots Website Payment Not Working, Public Hotel Rooftop Minimum, Cirrus Spissatus Cloud, Set Environment Variables Python Virtualenv Windows,